So, you’ve decided to become UnScared, here’s how it works.
Intake & Onboarding
First, schedule a free intake session to assess your level of fitness, learn more about UnScared and choose a membership plan.
- Gym tour — Explore our gym and get to know UnScared
- Assessment workout — We get to know more about you and how you move
- Private coaching — We set up private coaching sessions based on your assessment
- Become UnScared — Choose your membership and join the community
We insist on at least one hour of private coaching before you join our gym. We believe that all athletes can benefit from private coaching and reassessment.
You can also check out an intro class to see first-hand what it’s like to train at UnScared. Unfortunately all intro classes are currently suspended due to extensive coronavirus measures.
This link will take you to SportBit where you can sign up for a trial account and register for an intro class at UnScared CrossFit.
All memberships at UnScared include:
- A private coach to provide guidance on fitness and nutrition and answer any UnScared-related questions
- Four 30-minute private coaching sessions a year with your private coach
- Entrance to our CrossFit, Powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting classes
- Flexible monthly contracts, so that you can stop, pause, and adjust your membership package at any time
- Access to the highest quality coaches and equipment in Utrecht
- Unlimited tea and coffee from The Village
The Basic Barbell
6 classes per month
A great option if you’re new to training, if you’re looking to include some CrossFit or weight lifting into your existing fitness schedule, or if you’re just freakin’ busy.
The Double Under
2 classes per week
The perfect choice if you’re looking to see consistent progress in your overall fitness and health. Consistency is key!
The Big 3
3 classes per week
If UnScared classes are your main training focus, then this is the package for you. Train with us 3 times per week to see incredible progress in your lifts and overall fitness.
The Max Effort
5+ classes per week
If you’re an experienced athlete, and fitness is life, then this is the right choice for you. Warning, this package is not for beginners, you will be sore.